Step 1: Install the plugin
There are two ways you install the plugin the automatic way and manual.
You can find in inside your WordPress plugin store!
- Please install the plugin using the .zip file that you can download the dev version from the GitHub page, or the release version directly from the button below.
- Click on the Upload Plugin button next to Add Plugins.
- A form will appear where you can select the zip file and continue to click on “Install Now”.
Step 2: Activate Plugin
- Now check if the XUMM plugin is activated it should look similar to this:
Step 3: Setup Store Currency
- This is an important step, make sure your store currency is supported by XUMM.
- There are multiple options to choose from: XRP, EUR, USD, BTC, ETH.
- You can find these settings on the WooCommerce / Settings / General page.
All the XRP currencies other than XRP are called IOU’s on the XRP ledger.
Step 4: Enable XUMM as a Payment Method
- Go to WooCommerce / Settings / Payments
- Check if the XUMM Payment Method is enabled.
Step 5: Setup the XUMM API
- Start with creating an account on https://apps.xumm.dev/
- Create API Keys and store them into your WooCommerce XUMM settings
It should look like this
After that is done it will show a message Connected. If you get an error, you need to check your WooCommerce settings and API keys.
Step 6: Sign in with XUMM
- Now you should be ready to Sign In with your XUMM wallet and insert your XRP destination address.
- Click on the big Sing In button and some magical XUMM stuff happens 😎
Step 7: Select Currency & Issuer
- You can get paid in a different currency than XRP. To use this feature Please follow these next steps, for XRP use you can skip this step.
- When your store currency is any other than XRP you have the option to select that currency in the dropdown menu.
- Now it's time to select the issuer you want to use.
- If the Add Trustline button is available, please click on the button and sign the Set Trustline transaction on the XUMM page using your XUMM wallet.
- If the button is greyed out and no errors are displaying you should be ready to go!🚀
Step 8: Last step
Before anyone uses this on their online WooCommerce store please keep in mind this plugin is in Beta and you should test it yourself before using it, so you don't miss any payment.
For assistance please use the button on the lower right corner of this page.
If you experience any bugs please contact us, or create a new issue on the GitHub Page.