It is not possible to port the XRP account from Atomic Wallet to Xumm using the 12-word backup phrase provided when the Atomic Wallet was first created.
There is a way to import the account directly in only a few steps.
By following this tutorial, you will be able to access your existing Atomic XRP ledger account in XUMM, meaning your r-address will be the same, and your existing balance & account reserve will be available both in Atomic and XUMM simultaneously.
This procedure exposes information that, if disclosed, can result in;
Only do this in a trusted environment. That means you are physically secured, in private and your device is offline at a minimum. Assets/accounts lost in this way cannot be recovered.
- Read through this entire article
- Prepare a secure environment
- Know that XRP and the associated accounts only ever exist on the ledger. They are not in Atomic Wallet or Xumm.
- Wallets only provide a window to the ledger. At the end of this procedure, there will be two windows open to the same view - your XRP account on the ledger. This is normal and safe.
- In Atomic Wallet:
- Go to Settings > Private Keys
- This will show ALL of the wallets
- Search for XRP
- The results will look something like this;
- The string starting with 's' under the Private Key label is what is needed
- Copy it out and secure it offline.
- Double and triple-check the copy is correct
Now you are ready to import the secret into XUMM. Open XUMM, and;
1. Select "Switch account" in the home screen (upper right corner)
If this is the first account then proceed to next step
--- Xumm might complain if you are offline. Just carry on ---
2. Select "Add Account"
3. Select "Import existing" » "Full access" » "Family Seed"
Select "Import existing account"
Select "Full access" account type
Select a "Family Seed"
6. Enter the s... code copied from Atomic Wallet
Now type or or paste your "Family Seed" (the code starting with a lower case "s") you got from Atomic Wallet, in Step 6 above.
Please CLEAR your clipboard now, so the s... code is no longer on your clipboard.