When XUMM is used to create a new account on the XRP Ledger, a set of "secret numbers" is generated. (8 rows, A-H, each with 6 digits). The secret numbers can be used to import an account into Xumm if the app is re-installed on the current device or another instance of Xumm is installed on another device (as a backup or if the original device was replaced).
Accounts that were created during the CSC swap used the family seed from the old CSC account managed by the old CSC wallet.
Note: If you do not have your family seed from your old CSC account, but you do have your 12-word mnemonic from your old CSC account, the CasinoCoin team has created a utility that will allow you to recover your family seed.
Send them an email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Explain that you have your 12 word "recovery phrase" and need the utility that will convert the 12 words to a family seed.
Once you have the family seed, you have two options:
- Option 1: automated, with the XUMM import tool.
- You can open the XUMM import by opening this link.
- Option 2: manually, offline.
- Take your family seed and change all lower-case 'r's into lower-case 'c's, and vice-versa.
- For example,
- If your seed looked like this: s1234r1234c1234r1234c
- The seed now looks like this: s1234c1234r1234c1234r
After doing this, launch Xumm and go to Settings > Accounts > +Add Account > Import an existing account> Full Access-> Family Seed.
Input the modified family seed and follow the instructions on screen.
Be advised, nobody can recover your account if both the family seed and the 12 word mnemonic are lost.