Depending on your OS settings, your device may or may not auto-update. Check your App / Play store for the latest version (2.1.0).
Added in 2.1.0
- If Push notification permission was never granted during the XUMM onboarding or if push access was later revoked, you can now reset the push status and grant the permission again. (Settings -> Advanced -> Re-register for push notifications).
- XUMM now displays a blue check mark for KYC'd accounts (in the Event list, at Transaction details pages and at the Destination account section when sending funds).
- Account resolve source for own accounts is now displayed: Myself label will show in the transaction destination picker.
- Account resolve source for a contact person (Settings -> Address book) is now displayed: Contact label will show in the transaction destination picker.
- XUMM now supports the new multi-chain cards by Tangem.
- Set / Cleared flags are now being displayed in TrustSet sign requests.
- Issuer Transfer Rate is now being displayed in TrustSet & OfferCreate sign requests.
- XUMM now checks your TrustLine settings to see if Rippling in enabled. If it is, XUMM displays a warning (orange triangle icon) and a one button fix.
- When sending a token to another account, XUMM now checks if the destination has the correct TrustLine setup as well as checking the LimitAmount on the destination TrustLine is high enough. This prevents the 'Path Dry' error.
- When configuring a password/pin on a XUMM Tangem Card, a clear warning is now displayed explaining the risks associated with this procedure. (If the password/pin is forgotten or lost, funds will be inaccessible forever).
- When a back-up XUMM Tangem card is configured and both cards are imported (primary card & back-up card), when signing a transaction, XUMM now asks which card you want to use. This way both cards can be used for signing, instead of only the primary or back-up card.
- Sign request now shows the account avatar / hashicon for the destination account as well.
Improved / Changed in 2.1.0
- Better XRP Ledger node connection mechanism. (Faster connection setup, seamless reconnect on lost internet connection or XUMM restart after device standby.)
- Improved push notification handling.
- Improved transaction amount displaying for events (Transaction history) with Decentralized EXchange (DEX) offers with added support for 'ImmediateOrCancel' and 'FillOrKill' flags.
- Improved the way the current exchange rate is being displayed in the 'Exchange' panel. (From the XUMM home screen, tap Asset -> Exchange).
- When using the 'Switch' button, the amounts entered will be cleared in the 'Exchange' panel.
- Black hole account check has been improved. XUMM will now detect more cases of sending funds to a black holed destination account and will prevent users to continue sending funds to such accounts.
- The 'Slide to Send' button (sliding component) visibility improved, and the vertical screen scroll is now fixed while sliding.
- Improved transaction display (Event list, Transaction details page) for specific DEX transactions. Previously, the instructed amounts would occasionally be displayed instead of the executed amounts.
- The warning dialog displayed when sending funds to accounts found on the XRPForensics Advisory List with the highest warning level now allows users to continue. It is now mandatory to manually enter why before being able to sign and send the transaction.
- The Tangem SDK has been updated for better UI instructions & improved card scanning.
- Filtering of token codes (Event list) as been improved.
- Improved AccountDelete pre-flight checking.
- When importing a family seed, the QR scanner now accepts HEX private keys as well.
- Account list (Settings -> Accounts) now shows (eye icon) if an account is hidden.
- Improved reporting after a transaction failed due to transaction requirements when sending to the XRP Ledger.
- Transaction sending & result page now show a new static image instead of an animation.
- Tangem card accounts can no longer be downgraded (security level) to read only (unless it is removed and added by r-address).
Fixed in 2.1.0
- All xApps now recognize accounts imported with a Regular Key as full access (read/write) as well.
- For all xApps attached to a transaction, the icon displayed in the event list is now clearly visible.
- Order of own accounts is now respected. (Destination selection, Send flow)
- Fixed small UI glitches displaying currency icons in the token list (on Home screen).
- Fixed small UI components not being displayed clearly in dark mode(s).
- When selecting a NFT from the 'Other tokens' section, the 'Remove' button is no longer always enabled. (only if no NFTs are being held).
- AccountSet transactions now show the 'From' account name as well (instead of always showing 'Unknown' on the 'Transaction details' page).
- Fixed a bug causing a flow freeze when signing multi-sign transactions.
- Really small amounts were rounded up when sending, resulting in being unable to send extremely small (8 decimal positions) amounts out of your account.
- Fixed the app crashing when removing the default XRPL account when only one account exists.
- Fixed a bug causing the number keypad not to pop up on specific Android devices when opening the app without biometric security.
Fixed in 2.1.1
The 2.1.1 release, a small patch release available only hours after releasing 2.1.0, fixes two issues:
- [ Android + iOS ] Addressed an app crash when opening a transaction details page (Events - open transaction - ...) when XUMM was running in Lithuanian, Georgian, Catalan or Russian.
- [ Android only ] Only for a small amount of users the PIN code entry didn't work.
- When providing a fee in a transaction template (payload), XUMM will not overrule the given fee if within a reasonable range.
- Support for custom XRPL WebSocket nodes is now available. This feature can be unlocked on a per node basis after careful consideration by XRPL Labs.
- In xApps there is now have a command to open a URL in the default browser, with code:
openBrowser(see the XUMM Developer Docs).
- In xApps there is now have a command to open the account destination picker panel, with code:
selectDestination(see the XUMM Developer Docs).
- In xApps there is now have a command to open the transaction detail panel, with code:
txDetails(see the XUMM Developer Docs).
- All xApps now receive FULL signing access mode if access is obtained through a (present) regular key.
- All xApp OTT data now contains the selected user currency.
- All xApp OTT data now contains the selected custom node (WebSocket endpoint) if a custom node is selected.
- xApp styling improvement on phones without a physical home button: it is now the responsibility of the xApp developer to add padding at the bottom for virtual home buttons.