A blue checkmark will be displayed when:
- The account is being looked up by another XUMM app user when scrolling through the transaction Event list
- Displaying your account as a destination account in a Sign Request
- When your account is found when sending a transaction (e.g. by entering / QR scanning a destination account address)
- Your XUMM account has been verified using the GlobaliD + XUMM XRP Ledger account verification flow.
- Your GlobaliD profile has at least one government / Photo ID attestation.
A blue checkmark will not be displayed if:
- You are looking at an account (Event list, event details, Sign Request, destination account in Send flow) that is one of your own accounts imported into XUMM, or one of your local contacts (XUMM address book). Trustworthiness is assumed if the account is one of your own or you already added the account to your contact list.
- Your GlobaliD profile does not have has at least one government / Photo ID attestation, or the first government / Photo ID attestation was recently added (max. 7 days ago). Note: "self declarations" (self declared) ID's aren't valid: a real KYC flow (e.g. Veriff) needs to be added to your GlobaliD profile.
- What information shows when with GlobaliD + XUMM account verification?
- How often / when will GlobaliD profile information be updated?
- How long before a "blue checkmark" shows after completing the GlobaliD + XUMM flow?
- Adding your XRP Ledger account address verification credential (attestation) to your GlobaliD identity (profile)?