Making the following changes to your GlobaliD profile may take up to 7 days for that information to be reflected in XUMM.
- Changing your GlobaliD profile privacy settings
- Changing/modifying your avatar
- Changing your name
- Updating or adding attestations (verifications)
This means that other XUMM app users who are looking you up via your account address, may have to wait several days before seeing the changes that you made.
- What information shows when with GlobaliD + XUMM account verification?
- What are the requirements for a "blue checkmark" to show up next to an account?
- How long before a "blue checkmark" shows after completing the GlobaliD + XUMM flow?
- Adding your XRP Ledger account address verification credential (attestation) to your GlobaliD identity (profile)?