Skip to main content
XUMM 2.2.3 / 2.2.4 - Release notes
Depending on your OS settings, your device may or may not auto-update. Check your App / Play store for the latest version (2.2.0).
XUMM 2.2.3 / 2.2.4 is containing small improvements & important fixes.
- iOS Android Warning displayed when buying (DEX) a non-vetted token
- iOS Android All Trust Lines (more than 200) will now be displayed
- iOS Android The Event List will now auto-update (live) after receiving on ledger transactions
- iOS Android When a transaction fails (e.g. due to insufficient reserve) a description will now explain what happened, and why.
- iOS Android Add descriptions in transaction details screen for setRegularKey transactions
- iOS Android Warn users when setting a weak passcode
- iOS Android Required passcode authentication for removing or downgrading account security
- iOS Android Fixed a bug causing XUMM to occasionally (incorrectly) display a Balance insufficient warning (e.g. when using Pathfinding)
- iOS Android The KYC Flag (blue checkmark) wasn't being displayed in the Event list if the account didn't have a name associated with it
- iOS Fix bug that caused XUMM to crash on startup on iPod Touch devices
- iOS Screen blurring (security, privacy) now also happens on overlay dialogs (like the account switcher)
- Android The Exchange panel (DEX swap for tokens, Trust Lines) had a text input position/alignment bug causing entered amounts to be partially visible
- Android Disable Android Hardware Back button in xApps to prevent accidental xApp closes
- Android Disable auto suggestion on plain text view password fields like the Family Seed import field (eye icon, when password / family seed is visible)
- Android Fixed the keyboard staying visible on Android after pasting an amount in the Send flow (amount input)
- Android Fixed rare, random app startup crash on Android
- Android Fixed minor UI (alignment, positioning) bugs