XUMM 2.2.8 mainly contains a few fixes on top of the previously released 2.2.6 version.
Improved in 2.2.8
- The currency picker (token list) when sending a token (Send flow) now offers a more spacious view allowing tokens to be filtered & selected.
- When XUMM couldn't load the encrypted data store (e.g. because of a timing bug on some older Android smart phones) XUMM will now show an error instead of resetting the XUMM data store.
Fixed in 2.2.8
- Fixed an error for OfferCreate transactions using Tickets.
- Fixed a bug causing NFTokenMint transactions to show the same TokenID for the all transactions related to the token.
- Fixed a bug that caused XUMM to randomly crash on startup on a small number of Android devices.
- The Exchange feature (tap a Trust Line then tap the Exchange button) shows a confirmation dialog before exchanging. The confirmation dialog inverted the from/to currency.
- Fixed XUMM rejecting a sign request when using Tickets in combination with an OfferCreate transaction.
For Developers in 2.2.8
- Assets (CSS, JS, images, etc.) are no longer cached in xApps: they are always fetched live when the xApp starts.