To add the XRP Ledger account address verification credential to your GlobaliD identity profile, make sure you have both the GlobaliD application and XUMM installed.
You need to have imported your XRP Ledger account as "full access" account in XUMM as XUMM needs to be able to sign a verification transaction.
This means you need to have generated or imported an account with a secret (Secret Numbers, Family Seed, Mnemonic) or you need to have a Tangem card based account.
The process starts in the GlobaliD app:
- Open the GlobaliD app
- Go to the "Identity" section (lower button bar, center)
- Tap the "+" button (lower right corner)
- Pick the "Financial" section
- Select "XRP Ledger account verification"
- Follow the steps. You will leave the GlobaliD app and be redirected to XUMM.
- Select the account to verify in XUMM, and swipe right to sign
- You will need to go back to the GlobaliD app by opening the app manually, or by opening the push notification that GlobaliD will send to you when you finished the signing process in XUMM.
- Open the message on the GlobaliD app home screen with the verification results. (Note: You don't have to if you open the GlobaliD app using the push notification you received from GlobaliD when you completed the steps in XUMM.)
- Review your data. Optionally, you can enable the "Public" switch for your XRP Ledger account address. If you enable the Public switch, other GlobaliD users will be able to see your XRPL account address on your profile. Without enabling this switch, your account address stays hidden.
Please note that after going through this process, it may take a short while before information shows up for other XUMM users and that your account will only show the "blue checkmark" and/or your name & profile icon if your account & privacy settings meet the requirements.